Spring 2019 Fitness Classes
SOME CLASSES REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION. SEE BELOW. |
FITNESS ATTIRE REQUIRED, TORSO & BUTTOCKS MUST BE COVERED | ROADRUNNER OR FACULTY/STAFF ID REQUIRED
Some classes are a tech free zone.
Check-in at fitness center located in Bandy Gym.
A waiver must be signed before participating in your first fitness class.
You are participating at your own risk and are responsible for what you can and cannot do.
CORE-YOGA: A fusion class mixing Yoga and Pilates for the beginner and the advanced. Experience a different kind of yoga class no matter your fitness level. You will energized, relaxed and waiting for the next class!
- Monday's, January 28th - April 8th (No class Spring Break)
- 10 classes
- Time: 5 -5:30 p.m.
- Where: Bandy Gym
- Equipment: No mat. No problem. We provide.
- No pre-registration required. Drop-in on any class.
Relaxation Yoga: Move through beginning poses flowing gently from one to the other with relaxing music. This style of yoga will focus on deep breathing and light meditation as you focus on bringing the mind and body in balance. Give your mind and body a rest after a busy week. Relieve stress, anxiety, and muscle tension to begin your weekend re-energized!
- Faculty and Staff only class. No students.
- Thursday's, January 31st - March 7th
- 6 classes
- Time: 5 - 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Brown 105 except Feb. 7th - Bandy Gym
- Equipment: Mats are NOT provided. Bring your own.
- No pre-registration required: Drop-in on any class.
FIT in 30 and Functionally Fit classes coming after Spring Break!
More details to come.
Name: Anne Loughren, M.S.,
Assistant Director of Fitness Programs.
AFAA personal trainer and yoga instructor
Location: Bandy Gymnasium
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday: 4 - 8 p.m.
*When classes are not in session, hours will be adjusted accordingly.