Spring 2020 Fitness Classes
SOME CLASSES REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION. SEE BELOW. |
FITNESS ATTIRE REQUIRED, TORSO & BUTTOCKS MUST BE COVERED | ROADRUNNER OR EMPLOYEE ID REQUIRED
Some classes are a tech free zone.
Check-in at fitness center located in Bandy Gym unless otherwise specified.
A waiver must be signed before participating in your first fitness class.
You are participating at your own risk and are responsible for what you can and cannot do.
Core Yoga: A fitness class of vinyasa "flow" yoga style and Pilates floor exercises working your entire body focusing on the core. You will workout to music geared to energize your mind and body!
- When: Tuesday's, January 14th-March 3rd
- 8 classes
- Time: 4:00-4:30 p.m. No late entry! Classes start on time.
- Where: Bandy Gym
- Check-in: Fitness center at Bandy Gym
- Must present Roadrunner or Employee ID every class. (Employees must have paid the $20 campus rec. fee before participating)
- Equipment: No mat. No problem. We provide.
- No pre-registration required. Drop-in on any class.
- Fitness levels: Beginners and up. Please read disclaimer below.
- You will be motivated to work past your comfort zone not the instructors or others in the class. You will rest more if needed. You will only perform exercises that you can do.
- Disclaimer: You are exercising at your own risk. Please be sure to check with you doctor before participating if you are 45 (men) and 55 (women) or older, pregnant, diabetic, HBP, or other major medical issues.
Small Group Training: Personal training with 2 or more in a group. It is the new way to train! Training in groups can increase motivation, accountability, energy and mood due to the social environment. A trainer plans and guides you through a workout during your session times. You should show up ready to workout while having fun!
- This program requires registration.
- Spaces are limited.
- Email Anne Loughren at email@example.com for more information.
More fitness classes to coming the second half of the semester.
Name: Anne Loughren, M.S. AFAA-CPT, AFAA Certified Yoga Instructor
Department of Health and Wellness
Assistant Director of Fitness
DSC Personal Trainer
Location: Bandy Gymnasium
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday: 4 - 8 p.m.
*When classes are not in session, hours will be adjusted accordingly.