The Roadrunner Card is Dalton State’s official photo ID card. All students – both full- and part-time – faculty, and staff must have a Roadrunner Card.
The Roadrunner Card allows you to:
- Print on campus
- Check out Books from Roberts Library
- Access your Meal Plan
- Make Purchases with Roadrunner Cash
- Gain entry to Bandy Gymnasium, the Game Room, and Student Life events
Roadrunner Cash is money loaded onto your Roadrunner Card for quick and easy purchases on campus.
Money can be deposited into your Roadrunner Cash account in the following locations:
|Location||Form of Deposit accepted|
|eAccounts (online)||Debit & credit cards|
|Campus Services Office (Pope121)||Cash or check|
|PHiL Station (Library 1st floor)||Cash|
Roadrunner Cash can be used on campus in the following locations:
- Roadrunner Café
- Rage Cafe
- Select vending machines
- Bursar’s Office (tuition, fees, housing, and parking fees)
- Campus Services Office (meal plans, ID replacements, faxing)
CAMPUS SERVICES SUMMER HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
CAMPUS SERVICES FALL & Spring HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Lower Level of Pope Student Center, Room 121
*When classes are not in session, hours will be adjusted accordingly.