The C. Lamar and Ann Wright School of Business at Dalton State College offers undergraduate business programs to serve a diverse student population in Northwest Georgia and the surrounding areas to positively contribute to the regional community and to prepare leaders to reach their full potential. Our mission is to provide innovative educational opportunities and create high quality professionals with skills desired by area employers.
We seek to continuously improve our status as an academically respected and student-oriented school of business as an integral part of a first-choice destination campus.
1. Responsible citizenship: We believe in making positive contributions to the area, its businesses, and the local community.
2. Ethics: We believe in working in a manner that adheres to ethical norms of society, both in business and in local communities.
3. Diversity: We encourage multi-cultural and international learning and experiences to develop an appreciation for diversity and social integration.
4. Innovation and adaptation: We believe in continuous improvement and strive to develop new approaches and to enhance existing processes to meet changing market conditions.
5. Engagement: We believe in effective engagement with the business and civic communities; locally, regionally, and globally.